Executive & Marketing Assistant - Yaounde
Provitik & ICT Consulting – Yaoundé, Cameroon
The Marketing & Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the assigned area and its leaders.
• Preparing documents for delivery, including PowerPoint presentations, and organizational communication, as assigned
• Creates files and keeps organized document management systems (in hard and Soft Copies)
• Manages and maintains schedules, calendars, appointments, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel for assigned leader(s)
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Tracks and processes invoices and expense reports, as necessary
• Creates procedural documentations, Prepares organizational and marketing documents, memos, reports, as necessary
• Responds to incoming calls & emails as necessary
• May be a point of contact for keys, petty cash, and supply orders as necessary
• Performs general office management duties and coordination
• Secures information by completing database backups;
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and online reviews
• Run errands to customers or as assigned
• Prepare marketing materials
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred
• Ability to read and write Good English and French a plus
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, 2+ years work experience is preferred; experience with executive-level leaders is preferred, or 1 year in the IT Industry with similar work experience. All are encouraged to apply.
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
• Technology Skills - MUST be very comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
o Knowledge of Photoshop or any other of digital technology is a plus.
• Marketing Skills Ability to do online and onsite marketing is a plus.
• Communication skills – MUST be able to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, articulate, and professional
manner on a daily basis to solve problems as these arise.
• Languages- Fluent in English and French
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with other employees, third party individuals, and clients at all times.
• Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner (be a self- starter).
• Adaptability able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Problem-solving skills able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
• Time Management Skills Ability to work independently and with a team with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness; able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other contributing activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to give detailed status and accounts on projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
• Responsibility Towards Work Must have strong work ethics and must be punctual
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's Degree
• Work experience: 2 years preferred
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop- Intermediate Level Preferred
If Interested, email your resume and cover letter (no more than 1 page explaining why you are qualified for the job) to email@example.com
Last Day to Apply: 20th September 2017
Interviews and Selection begin September 25th 2017
Work/ Duties expected start date in October.